The Ludger Liberateô Orela Kit has been developed for the release of O-linked glycans from glycoproteins.
- Designed for easy, routine analysis of O-glycosylation by QC labs.
- Straightforward and simple method.
- Released glycans have free reducing terminii suitable for fluorescent labelling prior to analysis by HPLC and MS.
- Fluorescent labelling allows relative quantitation of glycan species by HPLC.
- Faster and lower cost than hydrazinolysis.
- No special handling techniques.
The kit contains reagents for the release of O-linked glycans from glycoprotein biopharmaceuticals. Released glycans have free reducing terminii to allow fluorescent tagging by reductive amination. It includes reagents and materials for up to 12 glycoprotein samples analysed in parallel or two sets of 6 samples, typically up to 1 mg of glycoprotein per sample.
View product documentation as PDF
Part Number: LL-ORELA-A2